• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Do you like FPS games featured with zombie style?

andylee929

As the game says it all, I am developing a FPS game featured with zombie style, so I want to know that ordinary player would like it or not. Any advice would be appreciated.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm not a gamer but I think a lot of people like the zombies. As long as the game is a good one people should like it.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm sick of zombies. This whole zombie fad needs to die off. Too many out there now. Plus they're all the same. Play super slow and careful or else you get horded and thats it. I'm a run and gunner type gamer, so I hate these 'gotta be careful and stealthy or else' type games.

Rapier

V.I.P.
Last century my game was tournament scrabble. Qi was added and I never looked back.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sunrise Video Games 6
Aoedot Video Games 2
Smelnick Video Games 7
Konshentz Video Games 19
dDave Video Games 16