Do you like clothes shopping?

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by RATTIE, Jan 16, 2009.

?

Do you like shopping for clothes?

1. I'm female and I like it

20.0%
  2. I'm female and I DON'T like it

30.0%
  3. I'm male and I like it

20.0%
  4. I'm male and I DON'T like it

30.0%
  1. RATTIE

RATTIE Registered Member

I'm a female and I only go clothes shopping when I absolutely have to.
    Nothing ever seems to fit me right and I usually go home empty handed.
    I'm not even a weird shape! :mad:

Do you like clothes shopping?

2. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I don't like clothes shopping :hi:

I never think anything looks right in shops and has anyone else noticed that changing room mirrors are so unflattering! I much prefer to order clothes off the internet and just send them back if I decide at home that I don't like them. I rarely do any form of clothes shopping though. I especially hate doing it with someone else.

Matriqulated and RATTIE like this.
  3. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

I don't like clothes shopping that much either. I can never find stuff that I like. After a while I get irritated by the whole thing then end up just going to get a Starbucks or something.
    Once in a while I will find something good, but generally I dont like clothes shopping that much.

RATTIE likes this.
  4. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I enjoy clothes shopping.

I have made several mispurchases though. Mainly do to sizing. I lost weight I have poor judgement in fitting rooms sometimes I buy before I try it on etc.

Clothes shopping is enjoyable as long as you have money.

RATTIE likes this.
  5. Envy

Envy Band Nerd ♫

I enjoy clothes shopping if I'm with people who are open-minded and I can get what I want. I despise clothes shopping if I'm with people who are close-minded/don't understand.

RATTIE likes this.
  6. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

I hate clothes shopping. I never try anything on and get the deed done as quickly as possible. Usually I will go late at night and avoid weekends. I actually went shopping the other evening and bought a jumper for .89p :)

I dont notice peoples clothing enough to justify worrying about my own.

RATTIE likes this.
  7. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

I cant stand it,I tend to go out with good intentions,i get into the first shop and that plan goes all to hell,then I just grab what ever is in my size pay and go to the pub to get over the experience!.

The only time I spend a while looking around is when i am buying for the kids.

RATTIE likes this.
  8. AeonFlux

AeonFlux I am the edge!

I'm not a big fan of clothes shopping. It tends to be a long and frustrating process. Being tall and slim makes it hard to find clothes that fit well. Clothing designers seem to believe that any woman who can fit into size 3 or smaller jeans must be short as well as skinny, but that's not always true!! :mad:

The one exception is dress shopping though. That is something I love, but so rarely get to do.

9. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Amen to that, Sista!

That and there's never a style of clothing that i like, it's all so...chav-ish and i can't order clothes over the net because of my size.

The last time i bought something that i wear on a REGULAR basis was when i was...in florida-2 years ago!

10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

It doesn't bother me, I'm usually quick when it comes to shopping, I do the stores that I really enjoy then I am out of there. But if I buy T-Shirts I usually buy them online from 80's Tees, since there's a lot of good ones there.

RATTIE likes this.