• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Do you know your geography?

micfranklin

Eviscerator
Traveler IQ Challenge

Take this quiz or series of quizzes and find out. Not sure if this belongs in this forum but I sure as hell do know my geography, for the most part.

dDave

V.I.P.
33020 points total I made it all the way to level 4 then missed the next level by less than 2000 points. fun game though.

Sometimes i just get the south american/ central american countries mixed up sice they all look so similar on a map.

micfranklin

Eviscerator
I never make it past level 5 on South America. You should try the World quiz, it's harder because some of the countries are smaller and harder to point out.

redsoxocd

living on the border
i didnt even get past the first part...blah

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
After several tries I got to level 10, but the first try I only made it to level 4.

It's really hard when you aren't given the country.

redsoxocd

living on the border
i've tried like 10 times, and can only make it to level 5

Iris

rainbow 11!
I got to level 9 with 10567 points. O: On my second try. On my first I didn't get past the first level.

dDave

V.I.P.
I'm surprised (at how far I got) because I am actually not all that bad in geography I earned an easy A in that class while some people were struggling not to fail, and the teacher was pretty hard too.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
pfft I totally suck at South American geography. I can't even place countries (much more cities) except for Brazil.