• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Do you know this movie?

ShadesInBetween

So recently I've been trying to think of movies that I use to watch when I was younger, and in the lovely, fuzzy memories of my childhood I've recalled one that my sister and I cannot remember.

It's an animated one (I don't think it's Disney) either from the 80's or the 90's. If I'm right there's a prince in the story but he is cursed, and takes to wearing a cloak (he always reminded me of Orko from He-Man.) The actual movie follows a girl, but I don't know what she's doing. One scene I remember better than most is when the prince comes out and helps her, and she talks to him and I think she tries to pull down the hood of his cloak and he runs away from her.
Another thing is that the girl meets these sprites... I think they're sprites. One of them is an animal spirte who has a husky voice and brown hair in a ponytail. In her bangs she has this light streak.

I can't remember much more than that and it has been impossible to find it online. So any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you =)