Do you know any WOMEN who trade currencies?

Which Forex program do you use?

• FreedomRocks

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 4XMade Easy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FX Trainer

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have been trading currencies for about 3 1/2 years and find that there are a lot of men (not that that's bad) who trade currencies, but not very many women.

Do you know of some women who trade successfully? I'm organizing a group of trading divas.

Why do you think there aren't more women who trade?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
No I don't. That's an interesting point you make. I guess I don't see why women wouldn't get into Forex Trading, but it seems that men are more inclined towards this particular concept.

Have you been successful during your time trading?

Well, I wasn't at first. I took a Forex "training" class about 3 1/2 years ago and promptly lost $5000.

I didn't realize that you had to paper trade for YEARS before you were really ready to trade live.

But then I found a program called FreedomRocks, a totally automated forex trading software. It ROCKS!

I think it's a great option for people who don't want to look at charts and graphs.

They even do a 15-day FREE trial so people can see how it works.

I think that women are intimidated by all the analysis that goes into "typical" trading. With the FreedomRocks system, there is no need to look at a single chart or graph.

Now, I'm successful and I'd like to meet some women who would like to be successful trading as well.

If you know someone, have them call me at +1 775 450 5540 (US Mountain Time). Thanks!