• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Do You Keep A Journal?

Obsessiforge

- Diderot Reborn -
I tried once keeping a video journal with my webcam but i didn't have anything really exciting to say in it so nah, i got bored of quick.
video journals can be very, very hard to pull off. being goofy with videos is a lot more fun. :p

something I forgot to mention: if anyone IS planning on starting a journal, I strongly recommend you look into getting a Moleskine journal. you'd think it wouldn't make a difference, but these are amazing. I can't use anything else now.

Ceracyst

Registered Member
I used to keep a livejournal for several years. Ironically I never wrote down anything I was really thinking becuase of the public format. I was way too self-conscious at the time, I guess.

I have thought of keeping a daily record of random thoughts and stuff that's on my mind, not necessarily a 'journal' of events in my life. I don't know.

I'm just not motivated I guess.

Boredie

In need of Entertainment
I keep a journal. I call it my mom diary. I write stuff about life as a mom and stories about what the kids said or did. I'd like to show it to them when they're older.
That's a really nice idea, ysabel.

I kept a diary from when I was 8.
I only really started writing in it when I was 12.
And kept on at it till 2004 I think. But it was continuous, I doubt I ever wrote in it every single day.
I got rid of the diary(ies) (lots of notebooks accumulated over the years) because the entries were very very private and didn't want it revealed to anyone.
I also kept a notebook of poems I wrote from when I was 16. I still keep a few I've written on paper in my purse.

amjhdrummer

It fell off.
something I forgot to mention: if anyone IS planning on starting a journal, I strongly recommend you look into getting a Moleskine journal. you'd think it wouldn't make a difference, but these are amazing. I can't use anything else now.
Hmm. That's interesting. i'm gonna look into buying one. thanks :)