Do you hold hands?

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by Bliss, May 31, 2010.

1. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Do you hold hands with your partner? Do you hold hands in public or just in private? If you're not in a relationship have you in the past or is it something you would like to if you were in a relationship?

A couple of my friends are quite funny about it and say they hate it where as some of my other friends hold their partners hand ALL the time.

I hold my boyfriend's hand from time to time but I'm more of a link arms kind of girl!

2. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Yeah, I am a hand holder. Even with just my friends. The other day I was walking in Glasgow with Kayleigh, Ruth, and her girlfriend.

So Kayleigh and I were holding hands lol

3. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

I've never done it but yeah, it is something I would like to do. I kinda think of it like a small but significant symbol of how much you care. Like, it's not a big deal, but at the same time it's intimate and personal without being flamboyant about it. But that's just how I see it.

4. RJ-Cool

RJ-Cool "Expect the unexpected"

Holding hands in public? Hmmm........sometimes! It's not something that I am particularly fond of now (in my teen years though.....it would seem as though we were attached at the hips).

As it relates to holding hands in private.......believe me......we hold hands and sooooo much more!:lol: :nod: :D

5. Sorrel

Sorrel Registered Member

We're oldies but we hold hands in public.

6. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

yes, we do - in the car or when we're walking down the street, or even just sitting on the couch together.

7. Kibi

Kibi Babeasaurus Sex

I love holding hands...

But then I'm that person....my ex was taller than me (not hard to be taller than me though Lol) and I used to have to skip along to keep up with him haha so I literally held hands and skipped :D

I hold hands with my girlfriends too though like shopping and stuff...

8. Blake02

Blake02 Registered Member

I hate holding hands, and always have. I remember during my earlier teens, when I was in high school in particular, it was remarked on a lot. Both by my girlfriends and my mates.

There is no particular reason for this, I just don't appreciate it.

9. storm_ina_C_cup

storm_ina_C_cup Registered Member

My husband and I hold hands alllllll the time!:laugh:
    ...Even when we're sitting on the couch we hold hands or stroke each other's hand, kiss them, etc.

Overall, I think we're an extremely affectionate couple but we don't smother each other out in public, lol.

10. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

If I were in a relationship with someone then yes it is something that I would like to do with them.

I wouldn't want to hold hands all the time though because sometimes when I see people holding hands and they never ever let go then it annoys me sometimes.