Do you have a...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The_Burger_King, Jul 21, 2008.

1. The_Burger_King

The_Burger_King Registered Member

Do you have a happy place in your mind where you go when the day to day stress from work seems to take over. If so where is it.

Mine is on the lake or pond fishing by myself no one else around its very calming and tranquil and usually is my happy place while at work stressed.

2. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Mine is on an ocean shore right before the sun sets. Being able to "hear" the waves rolling in and "seeing" a perfect sunset bring me to a very happy place.

Blueyes likes this.
  3. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Top of a hill, looking over city lights. The full moon above me and everything around is just peaceful. I'd stay there until sunrise. Then back to reality... :lol:

4. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

While I'm at work no. However, when I get off of work I'll go to the gym and run on the treadmill for what seems like forever until my legs give out thinking I'm in some field or on the beach with nobody around me.

5. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

A tranquil forest with the trees casting a shadow over head keeping the sun out. Birds chirping, maybe a bunny hops by.. you get the drift.
    LOL. It suddenly made me think of Disney's Sleeping Beauty with all the animals when she sings.

Blueyes likes this.
  6. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

^^^lol^^^

Hmmm, kind of. My happy place is right before I fall asleep. I continue some sort of story in my head to help me sleep.

7. Envy

Envy Band Nerd ♫

While not available at all times, obviously, being with my best friend is my happy place... because she's the only one that understands me...

8. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

An alpine lake and there's nobody around. It's so quiet you can hear the mountains.

9. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

You really should try to make friends outside of your head. Where does she go when she's not available?:lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Mirage likes this.
  10. Rectify88

Rectify88 Registered Member

My place is the Road. Whenever there is Drama goign on and I get worked up I try and take to the road. Riding is like going through a wind wash, where all this stuff thats on your chest just flies off. However the Road lets you know that you have to come back to it, but the situation is sweeped up enough where you can handle it. I'm a Musician and sometimes I go inside my head to tranquillity. The Road is working fine as of now. (chuckles)