Do you have a word or phrase for it?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jeanie, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

Highly coincidental occurrences, that it.

ysabel and I have a term for it that comes from an inside joke. It happens to us all the time. I'll make a comment to her about something on the site while she's simultaneously liking me to that thread, or something like that.

And earlier today just as I finished my BK meatless whopper, this post shows up on List of the Day List Of The Day: Brilliant Sign Of The Day: Burger King

so do you have your own word or phrase for that, and if so is there a story behind it?

DinoFlintstone likes this.

2. MissyGris

MissyGris Registered Member

Everythings connected

lol Thats what I say when things like this happen. Its not very creative I know, but everyone in my family will now say this when something happens. When I try to think back on them I cannot recall a lot of the actual events, but these coincidences happen quite often.

One I remember is a time I was going to the grocery store. I was singing a Meat Loaf song in the car, not to the radio or anything, just acapella, and I kept singing it all the way to the door of the store. I go in grab a cart and start my shopping and what comes over the PA in the store? That song of course, a fucking Meat Loaf song. Since when does Meat Loaf make the playlist for the grocery store?

3. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

I call it 'Spooky goings on' and was even just about to post a thread on it. :-O

4. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I don't have a word for coincidences beyond the existing one. They're far too common to really be treated as something special

5. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

that's what I'm talkin bout, man! I love it!

6. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I don't get the thread?...Am I retarded?

7. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

I was just thinking the same thing myself. Wow. :shocked:
    ------
    [​IMG]
    :lol: @ the green eyed monster. :lol:

It wouldn't have taken Michel de Nostredame or the Kaiser Chiefs to see that one comming. :lol:

Last edited: Dec 19, 2008
    Jeanie likes this.