Do you have a side of the bed?

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
If you have a double bed whether you share with someone or not, do you have a side of the bed that you prefer to sleep on, that you sleep on every night?

I have a double and I dont share with anyone, I sleep on the right side but the only reason for that is because that is the side my bed side table is on which my clock is and my lamp. If it was on the other side I would sleep on that side. I don't have a "side of the bed"

Another question I have is whether you have a specific chair you sit on at the dinner table? Do you sit on the same chair for every meal?
I do, my family always sits at the same chairs for meal times, its not compulsary that we do it, it's just we have gotten into the habit of it.

renniegade

Registered Member
i have a double bed but always sleep on the right hand side even if i try to sleep on the left hand side i end up turning over on to the right hand side then get end up sleeping in a weird diagonal position and the duvet everywhere :shifteyes:

If you have a double bed whether you share with someone or not, do you have a side of the bed that you prefer to sleep on, that you sleep on every night?
I don't actually have one, but if I'm sleeping in a double bed for some reason then I always end up on the side closest to the door. :dunno:

Another question I have is whether you have a specific chair you sit on at the dinner table? Do you sit on the same chair for every meal?
I do, my family always sits at the same chairs for meal times, its not compulsary that we do it, it's just we have gotten into the habit of it.
Yeah, we do. I sit next to my dad. We swapped once a couple years ago so he could be opposite my mum, but I didn't like the change so we moved back by the next meal time :lol:

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
I don't actually have one, but if I'm sleeping in a double bed for some reason then I always end up on the side closest to the door. :dunno:
That's weird coz I asked one of my friends if they have a side of the bed and they told me they always sleep on the side that is closest to the door, no matter what they liked to be close to the door. I thought it was weird.

Hiei

The Hierophant
I have a queen size bed and I sleep in it alone. Huge bed. I sleep on the right side by the wall. I don't move much and I pretty much just pin myself against the cool wall. I think it has more to do with my liking to be against the wall than which side of the bed I like more, though.

I don't actually have a sit down dinner or family meal so I'll sit and eat wherever I want. Outside, in my car, different seats, different rooms in the house. Whatever, I'm not too picky.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I always tend to sleep on the left side of the bed. I always have, it just seems right for some reason. I dont have a specific chair at the table, but I rarely eat at the table. Now if I go to my parent's house and we sit at the table I have the opposite problem, I havd a chair I am not allowed to sit in.... it is the one that faces the televison, and it is my father's seat.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I prefer the left side of the bed. However, when I sleep alone...I sort of sleep diagonally with my torso on the left and my feet on the right.

I don't have a particular chair that I sit at for the dining table.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
When I'm at my girlfriend's, I'm always on the left side and she's always on the right (the wall side). I think it makes her feel safer to be cuddled in a corner like that but personally, I have no preference.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
i have a double side bad which i use for myself, only.
and i sleep on both sides. and each side has 2 pillows so that i can find myself comfortable everywhere.
:D

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
I tend to the left *pro2a dumbass joke to be determined*, though I'm on whatever side the closest to the clock if it's hard to move without unplugging, like in a hotel.