do you have a natural talent?

i have been playing guitar for about 4 years now and i never had one music lesson .... i just dont get it because i really can pick up any instrument and start playing like i know what im doing .... its crazy !!

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm generally good at most things that relate to art in some way. Anything that requires creativity I guess, within reason. Not as much music though but that could just be because I never really got into it.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
If you mean something you do well for someone without training (that makes people think you trained for it a long time), then it's singing.

I'm generally good at most things that relate to art in some way. Anything that requires creativity I guess, within reason. Not as much music though but that could just be because I never really got into it.
See above quote for my answer.
Guess there's not much sense in saying the same thing twice.:)

Rectify88

Registered Member
Probably my natural adeptness to learning. if you give me a tool or a reference, I can learn pretty much anything. It's the same thing with my Music, I play Guitar as my main discipline, but I'm learning bass by myself.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
The only natural talent I have is that I am a quick learner and good at taking tests. I guess it's because I am a good problem-solver. However, I have found this talent to be problematic at times. I have developed poor study habits over the years. Usually if I don't pick up some new knowledge/concept when it is first introduced to me it will take me longer than an average person to understand the idea.

However, everything else I have had to work hard for.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I would say singing, but I had to work really really hard to get where I am at without vocal coaches. That is really it though. Unless you count being good with medical terms and pretty much all human sciences.