• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Do you have a dream?

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
I'm livin' it!

& don't worry bout that Bubbs, Steg will love you just the way u r ;)

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
I hate to tell you, but Wade Barrett is not good enough for you. He's no Steg.
------
A man of honor & character, who loves you for who you are is much better that a pretty FACE!

Last edited:

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Oh I have plans to make Wade Barrett love me for me. Here's what I was thinking - and feel free to throw in any feedback if you like - My plan is to cause a car accident severe enough to break a few of his bones. And then I'll drag him off to a cabin in the wood and tend to his wounds. I'll take care of him like a devoted wife. He'll eventually fall in love with me and marry me. All I have to do after that is make sure that he never finds out that I'm the reason why he nearly died in a ditch. If not, then I'll just hold him hostage with a shotgun. He'll learn to love me.

Thank you Stephan King!

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
You forgot the ankle breaking part, lol!

You know I just like to tease you two as you are both a couple of my favorites. And if I was young and single I'd be hot on your trail. But my homeboy Steg is awesome and I think you two should be sexting :lol:
------
Oh BTW, I do have a dream: that equal rights are guaranteed to all without regard to our differences, that mankind judges one another based upon the content of character, and that I am a successful matchmaker resulting in many years of happiness and insuring future generations of beautiful Bubblesauruses which are an endangered species I think.

Last edited:

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
BUBBLESAURUSES!!!! OMG!!! I WANT ONE.....I'll pay...how much do you think you'll want for one of your offspring bubz? Don't tell stego though...he's too nice he'd want to keep all the bubblesauruses...in fact I have a plan...we could just start cross breeding him with other gfers....

EG -

Smelnisaurus
Blissaurus
Stegoknapp
CaptainSaurus
Bizzysteg

etc...

<3

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
BUBBLESAURUSES!!!! OMG!!! I WANT ONE.....I'll pay...how much do you think you'll want for one of your offspring bubz?
Who the hell would want my offspring? Even I don’t want my own offspring. All it would do is complain about stuff, eat Nutella and day dream of dry humping Wade Barrett.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
I would fucking love a horny nutella obsessed grump.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dDave Autos 13
HabsMike25 Wrestling 7
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 8
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 4
Hilander General Discussion 18