Do you have a daily routine?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by snowflake, Jan 2, 2009.

1. snowflake

snowflake Registered Member

Do you get up, shower, housework.... work ?

What's your daily routine,

Mine is get up at 6am. Have a shower , brush teeth. Get ready for work. Load dishwasher(and any other housework). Then got to work ....

Finish work, Home and relax with GF :lol:

2. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I don't actually have all that much structure or routine to my days, tend to take each one as it comes unless I have something specific planned. I'm unemployed, looking for a job at the moment, so thats why.

3. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

I dont have much of a routine. As sad as it seems most of my daily routine is planned around the dog.

A normal day involves; waking around 8am, feed dog, feed me, have shower, walk dog. From about 10am onwards it all depends on my plans be it work, university, bimbling around or anything else i choose to do.

Usually then in the afternoon once I finish my day I give the dog his big walk, feed him, feed me and then chill for the evening.

4. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I have a routine in the week because of work but when I get home from work I don't plan what I'm going to do.

5. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

Sadly I do have a structured routine almost to a fault and when surpises come into it it sort of annoys me even when I through them in there myself like last night when I had to cut my work out short to make sure I got to the tattoo shop on time for my appointment :/

Work weeks are pretty simple, Monday and Wednesdays I do doubles so there is nothing else to be done. Tuesday, Thursday, Friday I'll hit the gym after work and then usually Thurs I'll go to the local restaurant to hang out with friends and eat and the other days I'll do some odd shopping I despise and go home. Sat/Sun I still work my PT job for 4 hours and then depending on the weather I'll either clean the yard before I start working and then hit the gym afterwards and run errands on Sun and go to the local hangout Sat for the evening.

It's a sad state of affairs but since it's just me I can do what I damn well please so to speak lol

6. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

The only routine i have is during the week,up at 7 to get kids ready for school while there mum does breakfast,picked up for work at 7:45.
    Thats where it all has to go on a day by day basis,as i never know what time i will finish work,if im home before 6 i do the dinner,the kids prefer my cooking,at some point in the evening i have a bath,then just chill out on here.

Weekends the routine is i get up get the kids dressed,sit and watch cartoons or a disney film with them in the morning,then we play,then the afternoon is just up in the air again.

7. Bjarki

Bjarki Registered Member

Wake up at noon to have breakfast. Then games, GF or anything else fun in the afternoon. Dinner at 6, then go out for a walk if I have time left and then at about 7 a quick nap. Wake up at 9 or 10 to study. At midnight the old folks head off to bed and I install myself on the couch, do some more homework and watch comedy central in the meantime.. chillax :cool:
    3 or 4 am is bedtime.

8. Tainted_Glory

Tainted_Glory Not a Scientologist

Durring the school week, yes it s structured. Wake up, fall back asleep, wake up again, shower eat breakfast, brush teeth go to school. When I come home I either go for a long walk (most of the time 4 miles) I go over to friends' houses, then homework, computer, video games, whatever until about.... 10 when I read to 12. Week ends there is no structure. Sometimes I go for a bike ride, hang out with friends, etc. It's really a boring existence.

9. LadyPinky

LadyPinky scientia potestas est

During the semester get up, get dressed, eat, go to class, come home, shower, eat, go online, read in bed then sleep. On vk sleep in late, eat, get dressed, chill at home or hang out with friends, home online, stay up late, read sleep.

10. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

My daily routine is to get up at 6:35 am only when I am working and brush my teeth. Take the dogs out around 6:50am and warm up my car while I am taking them out. Take the dogs back in and leave for work around 7:00am. Try to come home from work before 7pm. Once I get home, I take the dogs out and then eat dinner. Let the dogs in before I eat dinner of course. Hate to see them freeze to death. After dinner, I take a shower and log in to the internet and post on Generalforum.com. It's a pretty cool forum too if you wanna know. Then I try to go to bed around 11pm. Then I wake up and repeat routine. Kind of like Brian McKnight like when he believes his work is done, he starts back at one.

On my days off, I sleep in.