Do You Have a Blu-Ray Player?

Do You Have a Blu-Ray Player?

• Total voters

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Do you have a Blu-Ray player? I don't but I'd like to get one soon, at least a blu-ray drive for my computer. I'd like to find a decent Sony or Samsung one though. I have my eyes out this holiday season.

I haven't bought a single DVD since Blu-Ray was named the official next gen format though. I'd rather wait until I have Blu-Ray and get movies in better quality.

Who here has one?

Last edited:

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I don't think I will get one soon, maybe when they get a little bit cheaper in Aus I might, I have a PS3 at the moment which will do :)

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I don't have a blu-ray player. I haven't stopped buying DVDs either.

Blu-ray is not on top of my priority list to have one right now.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
No i don't have a blu-ray player, I'd like to get one though, the picture quality step up is amazing compared to DVDs, I'm so glad that HD-DVD didn't win.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I am going to be getting a PS3 in the near future, so I will have one before the end of the year.
when you do... hook that beeatch up to the internet and we'll roll on the PSN sometime.

I have a PS3, cant say I'd really ever go out and buy a Blu-Ray player on its own when you can buy the PS3. It'd be like the difference in buying a single blade knife and a Switchblade. There's just so much more the PS3 has to offer than a standard Blu-Ray player can.

I do have 1 Blu-Ray movie... they are expensive so I dont go out and buy them all that often obviously. I tend to do more renting than buying, blockbuster is starting to rent out Blu-Ray videos so if I can snag one up I will. But more often than not I just go with a standard.