• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Do you get sweaty on your way to work/school?

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I walk to work every day, for about 20 minutes if I do a normal-speed walk.
I hate it. It happens because I'm mostly anxious and nervous to arrive there on time.

How about you?

stripes

Registered Member
I'm the same, if I'm walking alone (I tend to slow down when walking with other people) but I'm fortunate to get in to the office first so I take a change of clothes and get ready again in the office changing rooms, looking composed before other people arrive.

I walk 50 minutes to work, and 50 minutes home, and sometimes wonder if it would be easier to cycle, or if that would make things worse.

Dabs

Registered Member
No, because I drive my car. And it has this really neat thing installed in it, called Air Conditioning :)

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
@stripes - I guess you'd arrive much faster if you cycled. Though when it comes to burning calories, speed-walking is much better than normal cycling.

stripes

Registered Member
@Elly - Indeed. With the bike, I guess the hills would seem far more dramatic. I'd probably get to work even more flustered!

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I always leave home early so I don't have to be anxious about being late to school, not that they care anyway. During summer time, I obviously do which sucks on days that I forgot to take my deodorant.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Today in Fresno it was 85 degrees before 9am (thats 31c for you non-Fahrenheit users).

So yeah I sweat a little in the morning on the drive. Its about a 10-15 minute drive pending traffic from my house to work and although I dont have Leather seats in my truck, sometimes my lower back will accumulate some sweat from sitting against my seats.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I'm a chronic sweater. I sweat in the winter even. It sucks, because I get all dressed up nice, and my back sweats or my pits sweat. Even with anti-perspirant. Its dumb.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I'm a chronic sweater. I sweat in the winter even. It sucks, because I get all dressed up nice, and my back sweats or my pits sweat. Even with anti-perspirant. Its dumb.
Im the same.

I've gone with the thought... "Its deodorant... as long as I dont stink its all good". :hah:

Dabs

Registered Member
I'm a naturally hot blooded person, I stay hot in the winter even.