• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Do you get embarrassed easily?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was curious, are you someone that gets embarrassed easily?

I used to a long time ago, but now I'm totally different. I still get embarrassed, I think everyone does, but it rarely happens.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
There was a time when I literally wanted to die when something embarrassing happened to me. Now, I'm more composed about stuff like this but I'm still a wreck when it happens. I'm just trying to keep that inside lol

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
No, not really.

It's because I don't care as much as I used to now. Embarrassment happens when I wish I hadn't done something I did but as the time goes by, the more careless I get. This is not to say I'm arrogant (although it sounds as such) but I don't give it a second thought now. I accept to myself I acted wrong, I admit it and move on. No time to over-think it.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Not really, not that I don't get embarrassed at all. What I would find embarrassing is if the seat of my pants were to rip and people could see my underwear. That would totally floor me.