• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Do You Ever Use Want It Now?

eldragon

Do you use want it now? If you are a seller,do you browse want it now to see what buyers want?

Penguin

Registered Member
I've looked through it once or twice, just out of curiosity, but didn't have anything that anyone was looking for.

SouthernGal

Registered Member
I've never used it myself. However, I have looked through it to see if I happened to have anything that the buyers were seeking. I figured, I might own something they want. And, maybe I'd be willing to part with it! :D

Has happened yet, though.

palefrost

Registered Member
Never used it. I do use the make an offer button alot. Ive gotten them all as well which really surprises me.

Nanner

Registered Member
Never used....never looked. I too have used the make an offer thingy and gotten every one. At least one I've sent quite a low bid and was very surprised when I got it.

mynameisCat

Registered Member
I've never tried using either...now I'm going to have to try it! Especially the "offer" thingy...it sounds very intriguing.

kknight0506

Registered Member
yes i have used that option couple of times.had just starting selling on ebay so used that option. as i was a newbie so starting with a positive note prompted me to use this option

Plumley

Registered Member
I used it, or something similar, once quite a while ago. I was looking for something I was sure somebody would have for sale. I was surprised that no one did.

kknight0506

Registered Member
well i think its much better to use is as a buyer because most of the times you get what you are looking for by using this option. nothing much in it for the seller

mynameisCat

Registered Member
I was going to ask about that -- I mean, wouldn't the users who use this option almost ALWAYS be the sort who is looking for a way-below-retail price?