• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Do you ever say 'no'?

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
When someone invites you out, whether they're friends or a date do you ever say 'no' ?
It may sound a stupid question but I have a friend who never says 'no' to anyone who asks her out and then she comes to me revealing that she didn't really want to go out, it's just that she didn't want them to feel rejected.

To me that sounds ridiculous.

Personally, I have no problem answering with a 'no'.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't always say yes when my friends ask me if I want to go out to a bar or a club, but I don't say no often. It's not that I feel bad from saying no, it's just that I don't like to stay at home during the weekends, and my friends are a bunch of fun so I know I'll end up having a great time.

Dabs

Registered Member
Can we get a big hell no??
Nope.....I have no problem saying "No".

magic_eyes

Have the courage to say NO. Have the courage to put forward the truth. Do the right thing, because it's true. This is the key to live your life with integrity

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
I don't think its a big deal saying no. Sometimes I just can't be bothered going out or think it would be a bad night. In never rude about it, but I'm ok with saying no

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
If I don't feel like going out then I usually say no. Sometimes I would just rather stay home and relax.

Flump

Registered Member
Simple can not be bothered to say 'yes' all the time - plus that's how double booking happens haha

Konshentz

Konshentz
I say 'no' 90% of the time. Haha. I hate being social, so I usually say no or make up an excuse or just duck their calls when I know that's what they're going to ask. Maybe I'm a terrible friend? Who cares. Ha.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I say no all the time, and when they ask why, I just say that I don't feel like it. I am not going to come up with a lousy excuse to not to hang out with one of friends.