Do you eat meat on Good Friday?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was wondering if you ate meat on Good Friday? If no what do you eat usually to replace meet?

I never eat meat on Good Friday, I usually replace it by eatting salad, tilapia which is a type of fish and eggs. I am not a fan of tilapia, but I can still eat it, I usually put some BBQ sauch on there.

So how about you guys and gals?

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I treat it as any other day eating wise, except maybe a little more chocolate than usual. I didn't realise that people didn't eat meat just because it's Good Friday. Guess you learn something new every day.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
To me it's another day. I have never observed the no meat on Good Friday but then again I am not Christian or Catholic or any other religious belief that follows the Good Friday traditions so it's just another day to me.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I'll be eating chicken. That counts as a meat right? I don't follow the religion that observes non meat eating, and so I've never felt any need to not eat meat on that day. However, I do respect those that don't eat meat, by not waving a slab of steak in front of their faces etc.

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
Yup, I will eat/ate meat like a champ this year. I went out to dinner with my mom, she didn't so she just had some fish and other foods that weren't products of meat.

~Shwa

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I treat it like any other day and eat meat on Good Friday. I just try not to eat meat in front people that don't eat meat on Good Friday.