Do you eat fresh vegetables?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Mirage, Dec 3, 2008.

?

Do you eat salads and/or fresh vegetables on a regular basis?

1. Frequently

65.4%
  2. Sometimes

30.8%
  3. Rarely

3.8%
  1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Do you eat fresh vegetables? A lot of people nowadays skip out on the fresh veggies and use canned and processed stuff instead.

Do you eat salads and/or fresh vegetables on a regular basis? I generally do. Sometimes I'll settle for spinach or green pepper pizza but generally I eat salads and the like fair frequently.

2. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Yes I do, they come straight from my garden. carrots, Snap peas, Bell peppers, Okra, Squash, Snow peas and what ever else I plant at the time. I also go to the farmers market to pick up other fresh veggies and fruit.

Blueyes likes this.
  3. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Yes - I try and have my 5 a day everyday. Some people find it a chore but I love fruit & veg.

Blueyes likes this.
  4. RATTIE

RATTIE Registered Member

I don't eat anywhere near enough fresh food.
    I think a big part of that is because I'm more of a grazer as proper meals just leave me feeling ill and bloated. :urp:

AeonFlux and Blueyes like this.
  5. lavin

lavin Registered Member

i regularly eat fresh vegetables it enhances our skin..and gives necessary vitamines

6. fragile

fragile Registered Member

I like salads and vegetables, but I don't eat it as often as I should. I eat a lot of fruit though.
    The main reason is that they don't have a good selection in my grocery store. The vegestables are often half rotten or you can see insects and stuff. That doesn't make me want to buy some.

Blueyes likes this.
  7. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

All my vegetables and salads are always fresh, cant stand the caned crap.

Blueyes likes this.
  8. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Fresh, I always have at least two different fruits every day, and I hate peas!

Blueyes likes this.
  9. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

I do yes, but not as much as I should.

In the summer I eat alot of salads so that's always a good oppurtunity to cram in the fresh veggies.

I also have roast dinners on sundays so that always involves fresh carrots and potatoes.

Blueyes likes this.
  10. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I'm so lazy with food I tend to eat meals without veg unless my mum is home to cook for me :rolleyes: But I will go grab carrots etc or some fruit throughout the day if I know I'm not going to eat anything particularly healthy with dinner.