Do you eat a home cooked meal every night?

Bliss

Sally Twit
I usually feel so tired after work that I can't always be bothered to cook a nice dinner. We end up eating microwaved meals more often than we should. When I do cook I always put some thought in to it and make sure we're getting plenty of veg!

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Yes, I get a nice home cooked meal usually about five nights a week, but only because my mom cooks. When I have to cook for myself I usually make something easy, like a frozen pizza, canned soup, or fry up some eggs or something. When I move out I'll have to learn how to cook.

k3rm0r

Registered Member
I either do it myself or get these "healthy" package that u either heat in the micro(bleh) or u cook in a water bath thingy. tastes good and got potatos, some vegies and shit(ofc not as good as the once u buy and cook yourself but). I hardly ever get frozen pizza/frozen food.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Most of the week me and my brother will make a home cooked meal, sometimes will eat leftovers or frozen pizza when we're lazy.

Every Thursdays I go out to a restaurant for half priced wings and beer with my friends. It's very rare that I'll eat at home on Friday and Saturday as well.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I try to cook a meal every night when I have my own place. I now live with my father and grandmother and my grandmother cooks a full meal nearly every night. I'd much prefer to have a home cooked meal over eating out or rummaging for food.

Hypnoticmeg

Registered Member
I wish I did more often but when it's just me I hate cooking. I love cooking for others however and when I lived with an ex boyfriend I cooked nearly every night.

Nowadays i usually will eat a frozen dinner or sandwich if I'm alone and once in a while when the boyfriend comes over I will cook one of my yummy dishes.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Yes I do, but it's usually something easy. I don't usually spend a great deal of time cooking. I'll put something in the crock pot, or make pasta and a side veggie, or in the summer throw some stuff on the grill.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I try to cook at least 5 nights a week. It can be really hard to do so, especially when I have night classes, but even the nights I don't cook I try to make something reasonably healthy. I used to precook my meals for the week on Sundays and freeze them and heat one every night. It wasn't as time consuming as it sounds and it was a good way to always have a meal.. I just got out of the habit, but I don't think I'll be picking it up again as I have the time to cook nightly if I make the time. And when I don't make the time it is just my laziness.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I tend to have a home cooked meal each day, except Friday which is takeaway night. Living with a couple of other people makes it easier, as I don't have to cook each night.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Work? You are meant to be in the kitchen woman! Kidding. :)

I never eat dinner, just something I have developed as a young child.