Do you drink?

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
If yes, how often? Do you go out and get drunk?

Edit:

Yeah, I do drink, but I go and out get drunk maybe twice, maybe three times a month. Depends in what mood I am in.

Last edited:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I used to drink every week, but now I only drink maybe once or twice per month, if that. When I do drink I usually push my limits and get trashed. More fun that way.

Yeah. I only really drink when I go out with my friends at the weekend. I don't go out every single weekend though due to a few things. I'd say I drink alcohol on about 1 day of the week, on average. and excessively about.. hmmm.. only like once a month or so.

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
I'm not a fan of getting trashed, so if I drink Ill usually just have one or two.

ancredelamour

Registered Member
Well, I seem to go out maybe once a week now? Sometimes twice, but I would prefer to leave it to very special rare occasions, I'll have to work on that. I'm terrified of puking so I only drink til I know I'm tipsy enough to dance like a retard.

Last edited:

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
I drink alot, I get drunk 2/3 times a week.

Either with mates when I go out or on my own at home or late in the office.

It's something I have to get under control before it's too late, I'm a self confessed alcoholic.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
Yeah, I drink.

I drink when I go out with my mates, usually every second weekend or something like that or when I got to birthday parties or a celebration for something.
Yeah, when I go out with my mates I usually tend to get drunk.