• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Do you doodle?

Misdoubt

Registered Member
I have the ability to draw things like boxes and cans. Otherwise, I'm pretty clueless.

penny4URthoughts

Registered Member
I doodle in order to warm myself up to draw real-life stuff. The more real-life stuff I draw, the more I get good at it and the more of a possibility that a story idea may start to form.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I always doodled, all throughout school. I don't find myself sitting at a desk too much these days besides playing games or surfing GF, otherwise I'm sure I would have destroyed a few more notebooks. I usually doodled fantasy type stuff, monsters and swords and little stick figure battles.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I don't doodle as much as I fill in circles and hoops with ink. I used to go as far as taking the back of a notebook and completely filling it in with pen during the "boring times" of class.

Bcatz3

Registered Member
Sometimes I doodle when I get very bored. I used to do it a lot more in school though, the teachers were always so boring to me. I don't do it as much anymore, I don't get that bored anymore.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Yes, I doodle, but I'm not very good at it. I mostly doodle in meetings, actually. It helps me to think, which is weird because some might think it's a distraction. But in reality it stops me from being distracted and I don't really think about what it is that I'm doodling.