Do You Cook For Others?

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
How often do you have visitors or family round forum lunch/dinner?

Do you cook for them or is that left someone who knows what their doing?

We rarely have people round for dinner, usually we'll go out to take visitors to a restuarant.

If we do have people round then I'll never cook, it's left to Mum who is a pretty good cook.

How often do you have visitors or family round forum lunch/dinner?
addicted much? :lol:

anyways...

Never! I'm not very good at cooking and nobody comes round that expects me to cook for them anyways. The most my friends will get from me is a bacon sandwich or something haha. I do help my grandad with the cooking a lot though when I go to to my grandparents house. Other than that I leave it to someone who knows what they're doing. :nod:

Last edited:
Rarely. Probably once a year I might make my dad or mom a meal, but other than that I don't cook for anybody. I like cooking - and I don't mind doing it - people just don't ask me to cook. I guess they're trying to tell me something. ;)

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I love to cook for other people. I generally have friends over for a meal once a month at least. and then once a year I hold a huge huge buffet style dinner that has been dubbed the starving artist dinner. I cook expensive things for that meal and all of my friends come, most of whom are musicians, and it is great.

I don't typically have family over though. My family is pretty limited, so usually it will be my mom cooking if we get together.

wolfheart

Registered Member
I cook for other people if and when they want, i have been known to go to my parents and cook them dinner once in a while,normally when i want to try someting a little different they dont mind being test subjects.

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I enjoy cooking for others when I get a chance, I don't really get that chance so it is nice when I can.

Bliss

Sally Twit
When I lived with my parents I used to cook sometimes, but since I've been living with Synd he's done 90% of the cooking.
When we have people over we usually order in!

Wade8813

Registered Member
My brothers, dad and I all started taking turns cooking ever since my mom died. As far as cooking for guests, my dad cooks more often, but any of us might prepare something if we have friends over.