• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Do You Consider Yourself Attractive?

SuiGeneris

blue 3
I do think I am attractive. I have no illusions of granduer, but I'm confident in my look.

BigBob

Registered Member
I don't find myself attractive at all, but I wouldn't change a thing.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
To who? To myself, personally? Err, I dunno really... some days I'm fairly confident in how I look and some days I just think 'ugh.' I don't trust myself when deciding these things though, I'll let others decide for themselves.

Couldn't just go for a nice straight answer, could I? :shake::lol:

Duke1985

EatsApplePieShitsFreedom
I like to think I'm a classy looking fellow.

EngGhost

mmm
actually i don't have an answer for that ,

sometimes i feel attractive ... some times no :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Barbara

Ess Tii Eph Yu
V.I.P.
I'm the single most attractive person here. I think you all need to strive to keep up with me. Don't hate though. Just appreciate.

Oh, why do I think this? I think therefor I am.

ancredelamour

Registered Member
I'm very happy with my looks right now. I don't ever wear makeup or do anything special with my hair, I feel that I look fine without all that stuff.
But when I was younger and dyed my hair all sorts of colours and had all kinds of cuts and styles and wore more makeup than I ever needed to, I got a lot more male attention and even more friends...
That was a few years ago, and since then I grew out my hair and just try to be me.
I went to a party a while back and put on lots of make up and the whole night I was like "Uhhh people probably think I'm a freak!"

So I've decided that I'm all right, I'm happy with myself and that's what matters.

lifespann13

Registered Member
well people told me all my life I was ugly as hell basically, with some people disagreeing.
I personally like the way I look, but my self esteem is basically shot after years of ass holes heh.
but my boyfriend says I'm hot so at least I can trust one person XD