• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Do You Consider Yourself Attractive?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I wouldn't consider myself attractive, but I do like how I look with my beard. Without the beard, not so much.

wolfheart

Registered Member
I would not say that i am attractive,i have always seen myself as an ugly bastisch,i have no confidence in my looks at all!.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I think I'm potentially attractive because that's all anyone ever is and can be.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Yes but not in the sense of being extraordinarily attractive. There are also days when I feel like pfft. *breaks mirror*

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I don't consider myself attractive, but I still come off to other people with lots of confidence. That just isn't the area my confidence is in. There are lots of things I would change about myself, but I probably never will.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Yes I do.

Simple answer.

askdlfjsad;lfkjsad

Xeilo

V.I.P.
I don't think I look very attractive, maybe a little, but I don't really care anyway, I don't go by the whole look thing.

Italiano

Film Elitist
I don't believe myself to be that attractive or appealing by first look anyway, but then again I don't really give a shit what other people think about it. Not out to please other people by way of appearance. If someone else finds me attractive, works for me.

Vallentina

Registered Member
I do consider myself attractive. There are a few things I'd change, but I'm content with what I have.