• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Do You Consider Yourself Attractive?

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
We've recently had a few "Most attractive" threads which involves others opinions on fellow members.

But do you consider yourself attractive and why?

Yes I do think I'm fairly attractive but I'm not amazingly hot. Just sort of average which I'm happy with. I have a fairly decent amount of female attention and I've never had any real complaints or negative comments.

Bliss

Sally Twit
No I don't. There's a lot of things I'd change about myself.
I've found someone that loves me for who I am and who compliments me every single day which is great though.

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
I don't think I'm attractive. I'm not my type.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
English-Emo-Boy said:
Do you consider yourself attractive and why?
No, I don't think I'm attractive at all.

Why? Because I'm not attractive at all. Simple.

Whilst I'm not overly happy with this, it's something I accepted a long time ago, so it's not really a big deal.

Last edited:

snowflake

Registered Member
no i dont, i class myself as average !! id rather have a good heart than looks !!

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
I find myself attractive to an extent (Don't want to sounds big headed :-/) but you gotta have some confidence. there are things i would change about myself. but i cant so i just have to accept it

Last edited:

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I am alright I guess, I am attractive but not hot to the max. I am happy with it but then again, looks ain't everything.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
yeah I think I'm attractive. I may not be the most physically tantalizing but I know that my heir of confidence had never failed me in the past. From what I've heard from multiple females (yes that includes my mom :hah:) a mediocre guy with confidence is sexier than a rock hard body model with low self esteem.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Yes. I'm a sexy bitch.

I'm very confident in my looks.

Last edited: