• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Do you collect anything?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was wondering if you guys collected anything? I do I collect sport teams hats, but I do wear them, I have spend at least 500$ on sports hats in like 7 years which is a lot for hats but I love what they look like and I love to wear them.

merob

Boom!
Fitted baseball caps.
At one point I had nearly 50 of these things.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I had a ton of baseball cards, but I can't find the box with all of 'em.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Manga, anime and pocket dragons. But most of my money goes towards manga...i'm hooked.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Well at the moment I'm collect trading cards from Marvel Comics. I nearly have the complete set of the Incredible Hulk. There are special cards to get too, like the foils and the see through card. I only got 4 see throughs and 2 foils. Hopefully in the future I can get some from a different series. I knew someone that had a whole collection of X-Men cards and they were some real keepers.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Cars. For a while I had four. I'm down to three, but I hope to get some more soon. I also collect weapons.

B

barfootboards

i collect pocket knives .. dunno why, just started doing it randomly

Vegito728

Registered Member
I used to collect baseball and hockey cards but not anymore. I collect mainly anime stuff.

S

SOAD2k8

I collect car models. I got about 45 or so 1:18 scale models in my room. Oh yea, and human souls :p

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I collect liquor bottles if that counts, well ones that I have drank, and just keep them.