• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Do you celebrate your Birthday?

kandywoodson

Any person life birthday is a important day. like we are also enjoyed our major festival at the same birthday is a major festival.like that day first i also giving the party of all my friends because he also given me...i take a lunch out side with my close friends and family members.
and the meed night i also watching the movie in the theater....

Danno

Registered Member
I hate all the attention so I try to keep it low profile.
I'll usually spend the day with my family and just relax, then maybe go out for a few drink with friends.
People think I'm weird like that, with me been 22 and not wanting to go crazy, I'm just not that type of person I guess.

Taliesin

Registered Member
Thing is, no one ever remembers my birthday, except for my wife. We just celebrate it all by ourselves.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I have been talking about my 21st birthday for months. But I bet when I actually get to the date, I am going to chicken out on planning. I just hate planning it and... Well. I am always worried people won't show up. So I usually don't celebrate unless it is my family and a few friends.

Danno

Registered Member
I have been talking about my 21st birthday for months. But I bet when I actually get to the date, I am going to chicken out on planning. I just hate planning it and... Well. I am always worried people won't show up. So I usually don't celebrate unless it is my family and a few friends.
See the thing with planning is that there will be more to worry about going wrong. You are best off going with the flow, you'll enjoy it much more if you do.

Stacey

Registered Member
I do celebrate it, with a few other people usually just that I can talk to all day or whatever. I don't actually go out or anything though. Oh and also I have an Indian :D

Shwa

V.I.P.
Parties are fine and dandy, getting a group of friend together for some drinking, dinner and obviously to celebrate the day of your birth. It's nice, I don't like to have big bananzas or blow outs, just something simple with people in my life that are available to come out and hang with me.

~Shwa

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Every year, I have celebrated my birthday with friends and family and my 18th was a good as night, can't believe that I almost cancelled it because I don't like the attention.

Dekzper

Registered Member
We always celebrate mine. :D Mom orders a special cake and does decos in the den and one of my uncle's let's me pick what I want for a gift. I'm never surprised by his gift but I know I got what I wanted, yay! And my friends drop in and we have a kick arse party and usually go to the lake since my bday's in the summer! :cool: