Do you care abouth..

k3rm0r

Registered Member
What other people thinks abouth u? Regarding what u wear/how u talk/how u walk/how u look... Or do u go on abouth your own "style" and that's who u are?.

Whould u stick with it despite what ppl think of u, or whould u bend just to fit in?

Whould u even hang out with ppl who judge u based on these things?

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
It depends who says it and what they mean to me.
It's good to listen to what they have to say about you. Whether it's something bad, it's never late to change something wrong in you. You don't always have to be self-satisfied and go by 'that's how I am'.
So I care what others say as long as they are my family, friends or anyone who tries to advise me.

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
What other people thinks abouth u? Regarding what u wear/how u talk/how u walk/how u look... Or do u go on abouth your own "style" and that's who u are?.

Whould u stick with it despite what ppl think of u, or whould u bend just to fit in?

Whould u even hang out with ppl who judge u based on these things?
I used to care way back when but I don't anymore. It's petty and if people don't like you for you, that's their problem, not yours.

I'm the kind of person that goes for personality, quality not quantity and those who are genuine when it comes to making friendships, so no, what you wear / how you look isn't on the top of my list. With that said, I do have a couple friends that would judge a book by it's cover, on the same token, they've also got a heart of gold and are extremely honest on a whole, so it kind of makes up for it. Anyway, we all have our faults.;)

Dekzper

Registered Member
People I hang with dont care and I dont either. They can wear whatever they want and just be them and I'm just me. Guess we'd def LOL a little if one of us has to get dressed up but that's cool cause it's just for fun! And no, I wouldn't have a friend who didn't like who I was or how I dressed.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I'm not a type of person who'll wear outrageous clothing so it never happened in that regard. But I do tend to not have a lot of shame so I do pull the rediculous stunt on different occasion and it does get people talking, but it's usually a lot more positive feedback then negative. But to answer your question I couldn't careless what others have to say about me...I'm happy with my life.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
For the most part, I would say no.

However, that's not always the simple answer.

For instance, I work in the fashion industry. How am I supposed to be a good example for my employer if I don't care what my clothes convey?

So yeah, to a point, I do care.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Part of me does, but part of me doesn't, I guess.

I go out and I try to be oblivious to how people look at me because I know that I'm ugly as sin. :hah: Usually it's not a big deal, and I can just listen to my music and ignore everything around me, but sometimes it gets to me and I start feeling self-conscious of stupid little things, like the sound of my breath or the stride of my walking pace. :dunno:

Part of me does, but part of me doesn't, I guess.

I go out and I try to be oblivious to how people look at me because I know that I'm ugly as sin. :hah: Usually it's not a big deal, and I can just listen to my music and ignore everything around me, but sometimes it gets to me and I start feeling self-conscious of stupid little things, like the sound of my breath or the stride of my walking pace. :dunno:
dude! you're not ugly, jesus :lol:

I get self-conscious about dumb things like walking too. If I'm feeling edgy then I sometimes almost forget how to walk when going past groups of stationary people, I'm sure it's very attractive and all.

Otherwise, I like to think I don't really care much. I'm definitely not one of those people that needs to always look their best. But it does make me feel better when I make an effort, so I obviously do care to some degree. In terms of straight up appearance, I couldn't really care less about what strangers think, though. At home I often go out with my mum to tesco in strange outfits (I won't bother explaining this, it's more fun if you use your imagination :hah:) just because I feel like it and she gets embarrassed to be seen with me but it's kind of funny.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
I would like to be able to say that I don't care about what people think of my clothes or looks or voice or anything I do or own but the truth is I do care. I know I shouldnt but I do. I would say my sense of caring about what someone else thinks of me has grown of the years since I've gotten older.
I know I shouldnt care what people think of me but I would be lying if I said I didn't