• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Do you care about American Idol?

Do you care about American Idol?

• Yes, I watch and vote as often as I can

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I watch it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
American Idol is the most popular TV show in America right now.

Do you care about it currently? I watched one season but honestly it doesn't do much for me.

They are now starting yet another season. They've added a 4th judge now as well. Do you think it will continue to be the most popular TV show?

FOXNews.com - Paula Abdul 'Concerned' About New 'Idol' Judge - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment

I think it got old after watching it just once. I paid attention to the finals last year but I doubt I'll watch much of future seasons besides maybe the finals.

I really don't care much at all about who wins.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's going to be the most popular show everytime it's playing.

I've never really cared for it. I only watch it when I know there's a musician that I really like that will be performing. E.G Bryan Adams, George Michael, Bon Jovi.

Other then that I could care less who wins.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's going to be the most popular show everytime it's playing.
Surely it has to die down sometime though right? I'm wondering how long it can last. It doesn't seem to be slowing down at all. Last season they had record votes and viewers.

viLky

ykLiv
I gotta give you a big no on this one, Bob. I don't really like those singing shows all that much.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Everybody at work talks about it... I just roll my eyes and say "There are better things in life then watching a bunch of morons make fools of themselves on TV".

I don't like reality TV... never have, never will.

DLFerguson

Registered Member
I just like watching the auditions. After that, I couldn't care less. All those singers sound the same to me.

dDave

V.I.P.
I think I've seen it once or twice, honestly I don't get much out of it, it's not that funny.