• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Do you blog?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Does anyone here have a blog? I don't blog and never have, but I have a few domains I am thinking about starting blogs on.

Anyway, if you do blog, do you make any money from it and what blog software/site do you use?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
You can only make money from it if you have a really popular blog, but even some of the smaller ones are getting decent money through sponsors.

How popular is your blog?

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I keep saying I'm going to start one, but who the heck has time?

Well, obviously some people do...*sigh*

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
I have three blogs. Two public (one with myspace and one with livejournal) and one anonymous blog to post my truest thoughts n feelings on things. Poems that are personal n such... Had no idea I could get paid for it though :O

Dragon

V.I.P.
Iggy,
I got myspace too but I don't have like over 200 friends on there like alot of people do. I just have friends that I know pretty much. I had to delete some friends because they keep flooding the bulletin. Bulletins like repost this or you will die, Tom's deleting myspace etc. I don't blog on it but just keep in touch with my friends.