• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Do you believe...

lkirilov

Registered Member
Okay, I wanna ask you if you believe in God or ghosts of some kind of supernatural stuff like that and why?

lkirilov

Registered Member
Hmmm, honestly I don't believe even in God because I just have no proof that He exists. If there were God don't you think that He would have atleast gave us a sign or something to believe in and not some priests in a chirch who "believe" in God probably just to get their paychecks ? It just doesn' make sense to me...

Daemonic

Registered Member
Not if you mean the Abrahamic one, and I don't call it God.
Ghost, because I've had a couple experiences with them.
I guess I believe in stuff most people consider to be "supernatural". I don't consider them to be supernatural though.....

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
Nope. Don't believe in anything supernatural. Which I guess is pretty boring of me.

lkirilov

Registered Member
Well im just the kind of person who just needs an explanation about everything and in my opinion everything has a logical explanation, nothing happens just like that like the Egyptian myth about the creation of the world... its just full of crap.

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
lkirilov said:
Haha thats not boring thats just realistic and what the things are in reality.
And there are some pretty bizarre totally natural things, so I guess we can't say reality's that boring. Point taken. :)

Dekzper

Registered Member
No. I mean, i've talked to people who do and they really seem to believe there's something there (god, ghosts, etc). And they talk about them like they're real things. But if i believed there was something that i couldn't see then that could be god, ghosts, clocks that eat hamburgers, dragons with 14 legs, etc etc. And that's scary cause then i wouldn't know what was real and what wasn't! I mean, if there's one invisible thing then there could be tons of invisible things! There could be an epic invasion of invisible things! :-o
Well, if there's ever going to be an invisible god then it needs to fix the world first. Then i might believe in something invisible.

Xeilo

V.I.P.
Personally I don't believe in any of it, but I don't care if someone is, there own thing I guess.