• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Do you believe in your dreams?

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I took a nap today and I find it how crazy how many dreams I have during a 30 minute nap. Do you believe your dreams are real or just part of your imagination?

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
When they're scary ones I try to write them down as soon as I wake up, I actually have several short stories just based off my nightmares alone. As far as believe in them, some are chilling enough that they stay with me. The good ones sometimes will leave me with a great feeling that lasts all day

BJBirdy

Registered Member
I've tried to write down some dreams I've had before as well, especially if they pertain to people that I know or things going on in my life.

I find a lot of times that dreams are subconscious thoughts that you're having that are brought to the forefront. But at the same time, sometimes it's just random crap that gets mashed together. For example, I once had a dream that I was taking batting practice while Paul Heyman was putting baseballs into the pitching machine...and then an alligator appeared on the field and started chasing me :shock: .

Another time I had a dream that my girlfriend at the time and I had a fight and broke up...and we proceeded to do just that a few weeks later, and it was eerily similar to how my dream played out.