• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Do you believe in UFO?

gabsmom123

Do you believe that there are really other beings out there besides ourselves? Let me know what you think here.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well perhaps a better question would be not only are there, but were there. The universe seems to be gigantic. Our solar system doesn't SEEM to have any other intelligent life forms, but who's to say there isn't another galaxy or whatever somewhere else with a thriving civilization. I think it would be awesome if there was but realistically we will probably never find out.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Not too sure about UFOs visiting Earth, but I'm fairly certain there's other intelligent life somewhere. With trillions of stars in the universe, odds are there are billions of planets just like Earth that could support life.

gabsmom123

You guys just really open my mind up to a different platform with that answer. That is really something to think about. In the words of Arsenio Hall that would be a thing to make you go hmm..