Do You Believe in Life after Love

Discussion in 'Religion & Philosophy' started by Jokulhaups, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Jokulhaups

Jokulhaups Registered Member

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Of course. Anything else is just giving up if you ask me.

3. Mare Tranquillity

Mare Tranquillity Elite Intellectual

Yes, but the period of healing can be long and painful. I had several relationships during the first 40 years of my life and it wasn't until I was nearly 50 that I got married to my current spouse. This is the relationship for which each of us had long searched and all of our other relationships gave us the understanding and the perspective to recognize each other.

It's not any easy process, but learning to deal with the pain and disappointment is a valuable skill--you don't die from a lost love, it just feels like you will.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2008
  4. ExpectantlyIronic

ExpectantlyIronic e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑

:huh:

I think this thread belongs in the 'Cher lyrics' subforum.

5. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Losing love is a part of life. You can fall in and out easier than you'd think.

Stop listening to Cher. Its bad for you.

6. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I am just healing and it's not the best expierence, trust me. I just got dumped by a girl who I really loved, I was going after her for 6 months, I finally get her, a week we go out, she dumps me. Cause she doesn't want a boyfriend, in my opinion its "Hey dickhead, I don't like you anymore." But I ain't really ready to let her go yet, I am trying to make her love me again, by flirting and being nice and all that.

7. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

We have a cher subforum?

Can we burn it?

8. Corona

Corona Registered Member

I vote end thread.