Do we have any Baseball fans?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SamusAran86, Apr 25, 2005.

?

Would you be able to help out with the server?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

I was just wondering if we had many baseball fans on the forums?

I am a avid fan, with my 2 favorite teams being the Cubs and Diamondbacks!

2. Mr_Snipes

Mr_Snipes Registered Member

I used to be a fan, but with everything that has been happening in sports it has kind of turned me off to it. Plus I don't have the time anymore because I am always on the internet or playing games.

3. Teorropy

Teorropy Registered User

I just think the orginal fun and love of the game is gone. I don't find it entertaining anymore.

4. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Are you sure that fan that caused the Cubs the playoffs isn't Andrew? They both kind of have the same resemblence. I think that's how Andrew got famous for his forehead advertisement. It would of been cool to see the Cubs go to the world series.

5. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

Andrews from Nebraska... so I dont think hes a die-hard cubs fan who "interfered" with the ball lol

6. Dragon

He moved to Nebraska after the incident and changed his name on Ebay. :D . But wait, that's not all. He bidded on the ball that started it all. Don't you think that sounds suspicious? :lol:

7. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Hey my Dad's from WI and a die-hard Cubs fan. That's almost like being from WI and being a Bears fan :eek:hno:

8. Dragon

I just don't know who to root for anymore. I use to be an Indians fan and don't know if I'm still a fan. I will be going to a game tomorrow night. I need to move to a city where a team actually makes it to the playoffs and win a championship title.

9. ShaunAL

ShaunAL Registered Member

I have been playing ball since the age of 4 and am now 25 so i am a big fan of the sport. The only problem i have with the sport these says is that they want more than what they are worth. When they do not get the money they strike. So what is it for the love of the game or money?

10. WebWizard

WebWizard New Member

I am a baseball fan and had started playing at age 6 in t-ball. I love the Anaheim Angels, now the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.. Boy does that name just irritate me.. Wish they would just drop the LA stuff... Don't agree at all.. but as long as the fans know and the uniforms are still the same, I am okay with it I guess.. Most people just say "Angels" anyway..

WebWizard