do u think??

Discussion in 'Anime' started by SS3 Trishendo, Mar 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

This as been rumours for years, now I am really tired to here about it, I wont believe it's gonna happen till I see it really happen, they might have websites like that but that doesent prove anything.

2. if u look on the site u look for announcements and ull see akyira tomura signed a paper that he wud let some 1 else use the same charcters and stuff also it is suppose to be out in 2008

3. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

If they do it will kill all confidence I had in the dragon ball saga because it would be beating the franchise with a stick

4. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

ROFLMAO!!!!!! OMG! I'm sorry but the naration for the first episode is totally off! In the GT movie special with Pan and Goku jr, it explains that after 100 years after GT ended everyone died except Pan(and possibley Dende). So there's no way there could be a continuation. Also, the pictures are just well drawn and edited pics and fan pics and the 'Bran' pic is just a slightly older version of Pan (if you look close enough) and the ssj Pan is just an edited pic. Also there's no way Pan could be so young since she'd be 100 and odd!

Sorry to burst your bubble, but i had to say it.

5. 007 Vegita

007 Vegita Guest

This has been in the air for years and the USA hasent even purchased the comics for AF. I am going to have to close this thread to the cause that the AF issue has been around for almost five years and USA still hasent purchased it yet. The time it will be purchased DBZ will be a every old anime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.