Do u think Islam is a bad religion?

Loers

Hello everyone plz read this carefully
firstly I am a Muslim I am an ordinary human I love peace and I hate terrorism I did not kill anyone I love to see all ppl in a good health

Do u know what prophet Mohammad -peace be upon him said)
He said ("Who killed one -not Muslim- live in a Muslim country or who killed one from a friend Country well never smell the heaven")
He said "well never smell the heaven "

our religion have a very good beliefs it encourage to honest,courage, generous and all good things and warn of lie ,greed, and any bad actions

Our religion told us to kill NON-Muslim ppl when they just fight us (in a war)
""of course the Duty of all religion or countries allow to defense and protect ur country,family and religion ""
"" to kill one in the war dont mean that you are a bad person or a terrorist because if u let him the well kill u and ur family and finish all your country ""

Here is what ISLAM said to do in war
Islam had never encourage to start a War ,on the contrary Allah said in the Quran
Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not aggressors.

Also prophet Mohammad peace be upon him told us
Never kill a Woman,old man,child or burn houses or any thing or even cut a tree.

*************and please remember that Islam never encourage to KILL any body not Army even on war

Islam did not bring a new god into the people's life
No Allah is the god who send all last prophets
Noah - Jesus - Moses -.....
and u trust in all prophets and we know that Allah sent him to ppl to learn them

plz ppl UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE NOT TERRORISTS
and do not Blame US cuz of those JERK who fight an kill ppl

I have posted this before in another place of course i received many replies

so these Additional Details are replies . for many ppl

please TALEBAN & ALqaeda
does not show what Islam is .
on the contrary they are wasting the picture of Islam

------------

Some people said that Islam is na thing because prophet Mohammad -peace be upon him-
did not know how to write and read
well this thing was a miracle to make every believe that Mohammad did not made the Quran and It is from Allah
because something like (Al -Quran)
could never been made of human
It is full with eloquence
It is not an Ordinary eloquence It is something the biggest scientists in eloquence could not made it
and the eloquence of Quran was the thing which let Arab go into Islam

------------

plz tell me is this terrorist

I cannot post Images now plz wait a bit

or this

or this

------------

pleeeeeeez
do not believe what do u see in Media it is all lies
they just do not want u to see what really happen
------------

Islam built the relations between all ppl Muslim and non-Muslim on Peace and Justice
See what Allah said in Quran

Allah does not forbid you respecting those who have not made war against you on account of (your) religion, and have not driven you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly; surely Allah loves the doers of justice.

I bet if people actually bothered to read the Qu'ran then they'd realize that it's almost the same as the Christian Bible of the Torah in Judaism, just some changed parts and that none of it promotes war, murder or any of that.

And I know some conservatives on another forum who'd love to explain all the ways Muslims are evil and Islam is a terrible scourge upon the world.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
All religions are "bad" meaning they all do things or have done things that are found to be detestable or downright disturbing.

In all honesty, the only "bad" religion to me is scientology.

Lesley

Registered Member
Personally, I think ALL religion is bad. When people put the alleged instructions of some unproven supreme being/deity/prophet over common sense and logic, bad things are bound to happen.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Personally, I think ALL religion is bad. When people put the alleged instructions of some unproven supreme being/deity/prophet over common sense and logic, bad things are bound to happen.
Then again, a lot of our world is unproven. A lot of science is still theory but we use it as fact (I'm not talking about evolution either).

Religion and faith should be part of society but they shouldn't envelop them. Islam does just that and it scares those who aren't a part of it because of how scary such dedication and passion can be.

Lesley

Registered Member
WHY should religion and faith be part of society? For what purpose? Religion is one of the most divisive forces on earth. And as for faith? What he said:

Faith means making a virtue out of not thinking. It's nothing to brag about. And those who preach faith and enable and elevate it are intellectual slave holders, keeping mankind in a bondage to fantasy and nonsense that has spawned and justified so much lunacy and destruction. ~ Bill Maher in Religulous

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
WHY should religion and faith be part of society? For what purpose? Religion is one of the most divisive forces on earth. And as for faith? What he said:
Because religion brings a lot of good to the world. The problem is, our world pops wood only for bad stories of corrupt religious happenings and peoples so whenever religion does something good, no one cares. Jesus himself was a pretty awesome guy not in the fact that he was trying to brainwash people, but that he encouraged community, tolerance, and care for one another regardless of our histories, statuses, and heritages. He was arguably the world's first hippie!

I don't think religion belongs in government if that's what you're assuming, but I see more problems both in terms of human rights and violent outbursts in banning or subduing religion.

Lesley

Registered Member
Because religion brings a lot of good to the world. The problem is, our world pops wood only for bad stories of corrupt religious happenings and peoples so whenever religion does something good, no one cares. Jesus himself was a pretty awesome guy not in the fact that he was trying to brainwash people, but that he encouraged community, tolerance, and care for one another regardless of our histories, statuses, and heritages. He was arguably the world's first hippie!

I don't think religion belongs in government if that's what you're assuming, but I see more problems both in terms of human rights and violent outbursts in banning or subduing religion.
I'd argue that religion (or wars in the name of it, more specifically) have killed far more people than it has benefited. People don't need religion to make them compassionate and caring.

You can't possibly know whether Jesus was an "awesome guy". And assuming he did exist and WAS as you made him out to be, I am pretty sure he would detest most of his vehement followers, as they are often the polar opposite of tolerant.

Last edited: