Do skits ever

Discussion in 'Music' started by Omega, Apr 23, 2007.

1. Omega

Omega Ω

Ok so your listing to a really good album and then it cut to two people tlaking about smoking weed. Does that not piss you off al together and make you hate that album. Once you hear a skit it is dumb after a few times. I had to hunt down and delete all the skits on the 100+ albums I have on my pc

2. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I've never even heard of that before. Does that only happen with downloaded albums?

3. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Yeah I never herd of it either , Really sounds weird and annoying though so I hope it don't happen to mee.

4. Omega

Omega Ω

nether of you listin to rap albums I guess :(

I really hate them and I wish they would stop. Or like when they have interludes where they have somebody talking before the song really starts.

5. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Yeah, I know about the interludes. They're most commonly found in rap. I've noticed that rap songs start with an intro to all of the people that are going to be rapping as well as some other things, but never a plain conversation.

6. SgtCrom

SgtCrom Registered Member

Nothing to say.

7. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

True , But I can't see why it would only happen on rap cds. If it happens on one type of music cds then why would it not work on another?