Do "pro-choice" people really support this?

Post 36 lays out my position on abortion, but even if I were into murdering babies to make women feel empowered, I'd want those women to know what the potential physical and psychological remifications might be of such a decision. The "woman's right to choose" angle is just (really good) marketing for a for-profit industry that rakes in $831 million each year (not including the sale of baby parts). But it doesn't matter what I say, because I am, of my own admission, "Pro-life" and therefore anything I will most likely be ignored as "propaganda" by those wishing to deal with an wanted pregnancy and certainly by those wanting to make money from them.

Post 36 lays out my position on abortion, but even if I were into murdering babies to make women feel empowered, I'd want those women to know what the potential physical and psychological remifications might be of such a decision. The "woman's right to choose" angle is just (really good) marketing for a for-profit industry that rakes in $831 million each year (not including the sale of baby parts). But it doesn't matter what I say, because I am, of my own admission, "Pro-life" and therefore anything I will most likely be ignored as "propaganda" by those wishing to deal with an wanted pregnancy and certainly touted as such by those wanting to make money from them.