• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Do "pro-choice" people really support this?

dDave

V.I.P.
Sickening beyond contemplation. But my viewpoint on that shouldn’t surprise you given my conservative Christian history.

dDave

V.I.P.
Do you know any pro-abortion ppl? I don't know anyone anymore who is but I can't image the ppl I used to know that were would support this. According to this fact check (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...egnancy/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.5f8f8453c1cc ), this is right up there with China and North Korea.
I do know some pro abortion people.

I know people that are pro choice, some that are pro abortion, and even some that I would guess get into things like eugenics and population control (these people aren’t friends, I simply know them)

When I find out someone is staunchly pro choice, I lose a lot of respect for them. It’s an indefensible viewpoint when you look at the facts and science surrounding the subject (religion aside)

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I doubt most pro choice people would support this. I read someplace only about 15% of pro choice people do. So why would they pass such a law. Sounds like a war on the handicapped.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I doubt most pro choice people would support this. I read someplace only about 15% of pro choice people do. So why would they pass such a law. Sounds like a war on the handicapped.
That makes sense about being a war on the handicapped. I can't get over that governor saying after the baby is born the mother and doctor can have a discussion about his life. I've never heard someone in power say something that evil.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
That makes sense about being a war on the handicapped. I can't get over that governor saying after the baby is born the mother and doctor can have a discussion about his life. I've never heard someone in power say something that evil.
After a baby is born there should be no discussion about ending his or her life. Next they will be wanting to kill old people. Why should they stop with newborns. People have gone nuts. Like to old saying, give them an inch and they will take a mile which they do.

I'm sure PP won't like this movie which comes out March 29.

Impaired

Registered Member
I'm not pro-abortion. As a man, I can't be faced with the situation personally. My wife and I would never abort. We love kids and have two.

That said, I am anti-government choice. Anti-strangers choosing. When it comes down to it, I fail to see how you can pretend the choice resides anywhere but with the woman carrying the child.

I think abortion after the child is viable is horrific unless the risk of death to the mother is great. Even then it is still horrific, but some people would not sacrifice themselves and I guess I can understand that.