• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Do posh people eat Pepperamis?

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Do wealthy people, you know, the sort that will dine on Caviar or whatever. Canapes and the sort... Do they eat like regular food? Like Pepperamis and Dairy Lea Dunkers and Space Invaders and Haribo and stuff. Like bog standard food.

I mean they probably do, but I just get some sort of impression that they'd turn their nose up at it, settling for nothing less that a million pound bottle of wine and some sort of pheasant dish. I can't imagine the queen scoffing down Fray Bentos Pies or anything like that.

What do you reckon? If this was the case, do you reckon they'd be missing out on stuff they ought not to be missing out on?

Dabs

Registered Member
Is pepperamis the same as pepperoni? I haven't a clue if they do eat that sort of food or not. I don't know any posh people. I'd like to see the Queen eat a damn fried chicken leg :lol:

Bliss

Sally Twit
I doubt it. All those foods are full of crap.

The reason a lot of people can't eat healthy food so much is because it's so darn expensive.

Wade8813

Registered Member
I'd imagine it depends on the person - just like anything else that's a matter of personal preference.

Although it's kind of strange that as a "normal" person, I haven't even heard of any of your "normal" food.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Although it's kind of strange that as a "normal" person, I haven't even heard of any of your "normal" food.
Not that strange, you probably just don't have them in your country. Peperami is a pork sausage of varying spiciness (made in Britain and Germany), Dairylea is a type of spreadable cheese (made in the UK and the RoI), and Space Raiders (not Invaders) are corn & wheat snacks sold for cheap (in the UK). I'm surprised you haven't heard of the Haribo line of sweets, however. There is a Haribo of America in Balimore.

Wade8813

Registered Member
Not that strange, you probably just don't have them in your country. Peperami is a pork sausage of varying spiciness (made in Britain and Germany), Dairylea is a type of spreadable cheese (made in the UK and the RoI), and Space Raiders (not Invaders) are corn & wheat snacks sold for cheap (in the UK). I'm surprised you haven't heard of the Haribo line of sweets, however. There is a Haribo of America in Balimore.
Yeah, I figured we simply didn't have a lot of them. It just struck me as funny that every single example of "normal food" was something that many "normal people" hadn't heard of.

And I haven't spent much time on the East Coast. Haribo might be more of a regional thing so far.

D1n0saur111

The Queen probably orders her cook to chop up the pepperami into little pieces and place inside her well cooked Pheasant[/I]...
:sick:

Last edited by a moderator: