• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

    Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Do People Really Give A Crap??

DynomiteDave

New Member
A few days ago i saw this video taken of JB sleeping and a young woman filming it.

Seriously What The Hell?? He was sleeping not having sex!! For the life of me i don't understand what people get from taking these videos. I get the fact that it is JB but at the end of the day he's just a regular person with a very public profession. It just goes to show that much more, you can't trust anyone nowadays with all the cameras, video cameras, etc that are out there.

Please tell me someone else agrees with this....
 

TORHABSFAN

New Member
ooohhh... Yeah I don't care about that kid at all. honestly wish I didn't have to hear his name at all. same goes for that freak show daughter of the achey breaky guy.
 

DynomiteDave

New Member
TORHABSFAN said:
ooohhh... Yeah I don't care about that kid at all. honestly wish I didn't have to hear his name at all. same goes for that freak show daughter of the achey breaky guy.
Miley Cyrus...Al lot of people feel that way but that isn't my point. My personal feelings on either of them, their music, etc is irrelevant.
 

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
You'll always have paparazzi or crazy obsessive fans that will do that type of stuff. Unfortunately it comes with the territory. It's sad to say but it's true. They do deserve privacy, but they also get paid a shitload of money to deal with it. Justin Beiber kinda brings attention to himself nowadays anyways.
 

DynomiteDave

New Member
Dickey's Flow said:
You'll always have paparazzi or crazy obsessive fans that will do that type of stuff. Unfortunately it comes with the territory. It's sad to say but it's true. They do deserve privacy, but they also get paid a shitload of money to deal with it. Justin Beiber kinda brings attention to himself nowadays anyways.
Yes i agree it does come with the territory but i doubt when he got into the business at such a young age he could of imagined he would be the biggest name in the world. Reminds of Micheal Jackson in that sense. I also agree that his actions in the last yr or so have been sketchy but then again he's quite young and being in that big of a spotlight since he got into the business he has handled it very well overall. I just don't get why someone feels it necessary to make personal/private videos. How about you bust your ass and get where you want too like JB and so many others have instead of invading other peoples lives. It is just pathetic in my eyes.
 

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Beiber as it made compared to Michael Jackson. I'm not saying Jackson didn't have his flaws because he did, but Beiber didn't get the shit kicked out of him everyday by his father. Anyways, this type of obsessive behaviour by fans will never end. It's sucks for the artist, but not much can be done.
 

DynomiteDave

New Member
Dickey's Flow said:
Beiber as it made compared to Michael Jackson. I'm not saying Jackson didn't have his flaws because he did, but Beiber didn't get the shit kicked out of him everyday by his father. Anyways, this type of obsessive behaviour by fans will never end. It's sucks for the artist, but not much can be done.
Couldn't agree more with that. He's compared to Micheal but there will NEVER be another Micheal. I also agree that JB had a good upbringing where Micheal surely did not and Micheal started when he was 3 or 4 yrs old, much earlier then most. I suppose i just will never understand this obsessive behavior by fans because i have met a few stars and have never acted like that. I'm honored but that is about it. Regular people doing a very public job..that is it!! Wish there could be something done but you are correct, not much can be done and will only get worse as technology continues to grow.
 
Top