Do ghosts exist/post ghostly pictures.

Discussion in 'Science & History' started by English-Emo-Boy, May 17, 2008.

1. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

I've always been fascinated with the paranormal and all things ghostly.

My nan's old house was haunted and all sorts of weird things used to go on in there when I was younger but I was actually too young to be scared.

Do you lot believe in ghosts, have you ever seen a 'ghost' and what are your favourite ghostly pictures?

My favourite ghostly picture has to be this one, it was taken whilst the building was burning down, very spooky!

[​IMG]

2. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 17, 2008
  3. TimmehD

TimmehD Registered Member

My mother swears up and down that they exist. I, however, don't believe in them at all. Until I presonally experience it, though, I won't believe any pictures. Photoshop FTW.

4. English-Emo-Boy

But surely with all those pictures and evidence there must be something strange out there, the same applies to Bigfoot, UFO's/aliens and the Loch Ness monster.

Surely not all those pictures are fake/edited/mocked?
    ------
    Hanzo, wheres the ghost in your top picture?

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

My sister and I were playing the Ojai (?) board and while we were playing the piece moved on it's own. We didn't move it... Spirit, ghost, whatever, it was CRE~EPY!

I'm a believer in ghost hanging out after their human-self died. I don't know what they want. They probably had a horrible life - or a horrible death - and still linger even after they died. Torn between this world and the next. I actually feel more sad for them then scared. :'(

6. Jakey-D

Jakey-D Registered Member

You know there has never actually been a pic of the Loch Ness monster that can't be explained. The most famous pic of the head coming out of the lake was a fake, the guy who took it admitted it himself. This is coming from a Scot aswell. The Lock Ness monster is nothing more than a blatant lie that went too far and now you get nuts camping out up there hoping to catch a glimpse of a monster that just simply doesn't exist.

As for UFOs, I believe 100% in them. It doesn't necessarily mean that they are of extreterrestial origin but we all know that out governments test things they keep schtum about.

7. TimmehD

Certainly not intentionally, no. We go so far out of our way to point out regular things in a photo and turn them into something paranormal. Just like the "spheres of energy" they show in pictures that supposedly are evidence of ghosts. Well...uh, dust?

Also, I believe human existence is nothing more than a consciousness, being aware you're alive, it is purely neurological and nothing more. Therefore there's be no "afterlife".

8. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

Umm right in the middle of the pic :F

9. English-Emo-Boy

10. TimmehD

I must be blind because I'm not seeing it. :stare: