Do ghosts exist/post ghostly pictures.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
I've always been fascinated with the paranormal and all things ghostly.

My nan's old house was haunted and all sorts of weird things used to go on in there when I was younger but I was actually too young to be scared.

Do you lot believe in ghosts, have you ever seen a 'ghost' and what are your favourite ghostly pictures?

My favourite ghostly picture has to be this one, it was taken whilst the building was burning down, very spooky!

TimmehD

Registered Member
My mother swears up and down that they exist. I, however, don't believe in them at all. Until I presonally experience it, though, I won't believe any pictures. Photoshop FTW.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
But surely with all those pictures and evidence there must be something strange out there, the same applies to Bigfoot, UFO's/aliens and the Loch Ness monster.

Surely not all those pictures are fake/edited/mocked?
------
Hanzo, wheres the ghost in your top picture?

Last edited:
My sister and I were playing the Ojai (?) board and while we were playing the piece moved on it's own. We didn't move it... Spirit, ghost, whatever, it was CRE~EPY!

I'm a believer in ghost hanging out after their human-self died. I don't know what they want. They probably had a horrible life - or a horrible death - and still linger even after they died. Torn between this world and the next. I actually feel more sad for them then scared. :'(

Jakey-D

Registered Member
But surely with all those pictures and evidence there must be something strange out there, the same applies to Bigfoot, UFO's/aliens and the Loch Ness monster.

You know there has never actually been a pic of the Loch Ness monster that can't be explained. The most famous pic of the head coming out of the lake was a fake, the guy who took it admitted it himself. This is coming from a Scot aswell. The Lock Ness monster is nothing more than a blatant lie that went too far and now you get nuts camping out up there hoping to catch a glimpse of a monster that just simply doesn't exist.

As for UFOs, I believe 100% in them. It doesn't necessarily mean that they are of extreterrestial origin but we all know that out governments test things they keep schtum about.

Last edited:

TimmehD

Registered Member
Certainly not intentionally, no. We go so far out of our way to point out regular things in a photo and turn them into something paranormal. Just like the "spheres of energy" they show in pictures that supposedly are evidence of ghosts. Well...uh, dust?

Also, I believe human existence is nothing more than a consciousness, being aware you're alive, it is purely neurological and nothing more. Therefore there's be no "afterlife".

Last edited: