• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

DMX

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Do you think DMX is a good rapper? I think he has a few good songs, but I think he's monotone, which means is songs sounds the same everytime, but he does have a lot of catchy tunes.

Blur

iPimp
I hate his style...hes so corny "GRRR ARGFF GRRRR" sounds like he's takin a angry shit the whole time. he has some tuff rhymes though.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah lol i agree and since he started to make movies he hasn't really made any new songs except the ones for the movie he made. He also is always in trouble with the law.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I liked "Go to Sleep" with Eminem and Obie, his grunting is amusing lol.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
My favorite tune from him as to be Party up and Roughriders, their both catchy tunes. Also I like the song What these bitches want feat Sisquo, it's really good.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

My step dad use to do impressions of him grunting, they were hilarious.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

I actually like DMX as a rapper. To me he's one of the few real rappers in the business. I have to admit, I've found myself doing DMX impressions and laughing about it and I've seen comedians do it, too. lol All jokes aside, he's a one of my favorite rappers and say what you want about him, but he puts out some good stuff.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
He's a talented dude and what he's doing all the grunts and sounding the same all time that's what made him famous so there's no deniying is talents that's for sure.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Bathroom Wall 1
D Introductions 6