3ds Dk64 Ds

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Would anyone else want this? I personally thought it was a very well put together game with a huge replay value. It's one of the games I'm personally hoping makes it to the DS. The only times I really have ever used mine is while on airplanes, which is why I can get away with having only one game (Mario 64 DS), but this is one that I've been keeping an ear out for.

I don't know what the deal would be with Microsoft owning Rareware, but Rare has released other titles for Nintendo since, so you never know. :)

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Nintendo still 'owns' DK, Im not too sure how it works, but the DKC series has been re-released for the GBA, and Rare made those...

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
In all honesty, I rather have Diddky Kong racing than Dk DS. I LOVED the multi player level where you had to steal the eggs. Badger pwns all.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
to this day, I still havent played DK64... there are alot of games from that era that I havent gotten to play.

I could see Rare making DS games... as it only helps MS in sales... I have given up on rare as most of the people who made those Rare games we all love are now not working for Rare (left when Stamper Bros sold to MS)

Personally, I would like to see them make a DS Blast Corps