DJ Hero

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Lol @ Tuba Hero. :lol:

DJ Hero doesn't really make any more sense to me than Guitar Hero. You can already buy stuff like this though to hook up to your computer. You'd actually be mixing stuff though, not just spinning fake vinyl in the direction of the lighted path.

I am just waiting for Typing Hero, a game that teaches you to type. I wouldn't play it but at least it would have a valuable benefit.

Piano Hero could be good too. You could hook up a keyboard and actually learn to play the piano if the game was done right.

With the way these games are headed though, Tuba Hero seems to be the next one we'll see. :shake:

Twitch

Registered Member
I agree with Hybrix, there should definitely be more.. actual playing in these games, so kids can learn the instruments.

Most people that play the guitar can't play guitar hero, and vice versa.

Not to toot my own Horn Hero, but I can actually play both.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Piano Hero could be good too. You could hook up a keyboard and actually learn to play the piano if the game was done right.
YouTube - Synthesia the Piano Hero Video Game

DJ Hero doesn't really make any more sense to me than Guitar Hero. You can already buy stuff like this though to hook up to your computer. You'd actually be mixing stuff though, not just spinning fake vinyl in the direction of the lighted path.
Because that still requires both skill and creativity. The game allows people who would otherwise not bother or simply can't (due to lack of previously mentioned creativity) "play pretend".

Maybe it's because I don't get much of that music, but as soon as I heard that Bustin' Loose song I instantly thought of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Dancing in the club with your girl trying to get respect, yada, yada... Hot Coffee. ;)

These 'Hero' games are quite remarkable. When I was in school getting taught something was so dreadful and boring. Perhaps these new innovations will help our kids learn and keep focused without getting bored out of their skull like I WAS!! viLky go crazy now. Beep, bleep, ****.

I'm all in favor for these Hero games to come out. I'll even go a step further and say that school should add these as a teaching tool.

Last edited:

browneyes106

Registered Member
The piano hero video is pretty funny. DJ Hero doesn't interest me at all. I learned to play the guitar when I was 13. I like playing Guitar Hero for fun and it's a cool game to play with friends. But for some I reason I can't imagine me and my friends playing DJ Hero.