• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Football Divisional Playoffs

Konshentz

Konshentz
Wow.

That was awesome.

That poor defender is gonna have nightmares.... forever. Haha.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'll take the Patriots by three TD's in that game.

I cannot believe how that MIN / NO game ended. I hadn't seen much of it but sure turned it on in enough time to see one hell of a fourth quarter. Case effing Keenum...what a lucky fucker

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I don't ever recall an NFL postseason game ending with a "walkoff touchdown" but that's what the Vikings did tonight.

That NFC Championship Game next Sunday night should be epic.

As for that Jags/Steelers game this afternoon, I'm still stunned about the whole thing. A Blake Bortles-lead offense putting 45 points is a headscratcher. Even though the Jax D had a major, major part in this victory.

Konshentz

Konshentz
First one was funny. But Te'o jokes are suuuuper played out and corny.

I am definitely good with this final 4. Now that the Steelers and Falcons are gone, I am happy with any of the possible Super Bowl matchups.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am hoping its Minnesota vs Jacksonville

Hope everyone enjoys the Philadelphia / New England Super Bowl.

Last edited:

Impaired

Registered Member
As always, I hope the Patriots lose and the Eagles win.