• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Football Divisional Playoffs

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Titans got some bad breaks, which helps account for the final score, but they got no pass rush at all against Brady.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Didn't see either game but impressive performance by the Eagles to get by the Falcons. We'll see how far they can go.

And yeah, the Pats, of course.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Is Bell already holding out?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Jaguars and Patriots are the only visitors with winning records at Heinz Field in the Roethlisberger era.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Big TD there for PIT...I am hoping Jacksonville goes to the Super Bowl, don't get me wrong, but they won't beat the Patriots. The Steelers need to make a comeback.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
You don't think this D can rattle Brady?
I 100% believe they can. Much more than the Steelers ever could. If Bortles does not Bortles, they stand a chance on beating the Patriots, IMO.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
So the Steelers are 2 for 4 on fourth down, with two TD passes. Not an ordinary stat line.